Capital raising – Smart-Home company
The German company, founded in 2018, developed a “Smart Home System” adapted to the needs of the customers with professional on-site implementation and a 24/7 support hotline.
The company’s product and software are already successfully in use and are generating ongoing revenues through existing dealer contracts and implemented projects. Expansion capital in the amount of € 3.5 million is now required to enable rapid and extensive expansion and further development of the software technology used. The two shareholders are offering a participation in the company.
The Smart Living technology is mainly pre-installed in kitchens and acts as a central control element for controlling a wide range of networked appliances in the kitchen and throughout the house. Existing smart home systems, such as a voice assistant, the smart coffee machine or simply light and music can be integrated. Via an intelligent interface, many other devices can also be controlled practically from home or even on the road using your own app on the tablet or smartphone. The control options are particularly helpful in the areas of security, water and fire alarms.
Using the high-volume sales channel of the furniture industry with its already established sales partnerships, the company provides an open platform with all the necessary services. The aim is to provide the solution provider in the smart home market with a holistic approach. This also includes topics of the national and international project business (Tiny House, new forms of living, senior residences).
USP / Investment highlights:
– Recurring Revenue: A monthly service fee for the system’s comprehensive commissioning at the end customer’s premises leads to long-term customer loyalty and recurring revenues
– Highly scalable sales channels via the kitchen/furniture/bathroom industry, electrical retailers and online.
– First-time provision of customer data for (furniture) manufacturers and valuable customer user data for trade and industry.
– Manufacturer – and brand-independent.
– Scalable, standardised, international service process with a modular structure.
– Market access to top kitchen manufacturers, associations (MZE, Garant, Plana etc.) and furniture retailers and electrical wholesalers.
German Blind Profile: Teaser_Smart Home